Objective – This club looks into enhancing mathematical and logical skills and inculcating the habit of visualizing a problem and then solving it. It also includes hands on practical activities. The club gives a chance to students to explore new ideas with hands on practice. Schedule during activity periods:
1. To cover the practical aspects of a problem students have been divided into various groups to perform various activities puzzles, games and field activities to clarify/enhance the conceptual knowledge.
In classes IX and X students are working for lab manual with emphasis given on fast calculations by short cut methods.
Science plays an important role in studying various phenomena taking place inside or outside the body of an organism. It deals with physical and chemical processes happening in our surrounding. In order to develop scientific temperament in all age groups, activity club is categorized into 3 groups.
1. Science detectives (VI-VII)
2. Bio Catalyst (IX-XI)
3. Adventures in Science (IX-XI)
Heritage Club- The school has tied up with India City Walks for organising varios educational trips for Heritage, Media and Museaum club students
1. This club Prepares the students for future competitions like CBSE Heritage Quiz.
2. Inculcate the habit of speaking and discussing the various aspects of a particular topic.
3. Develops the skill of analyzing among the students through various topics.
4. Quiz is conducted on various topics during activity periods.
Students of this club are involved in :
1. Documentation cataloguing and analysis of artifacts, manuscripts, coms and textile in the museum.
2. Spreading awareness on the tangible and intangible Heritage of India by developing the Museum.
Robotics club is a platform to the students to enhance their mechanical as well as analytical skills.
The entire advance course is divided into 2 levels – Beginners and Advance. At each level students will learn Assembling of Robots and Programming on computers to make the robots workable. LEGO Mindstrom Kits are used for this activity. Besides the regular activity periods, students can also work on robots on every 1 & 3 saturday between 12 pm to 2 pm.
Students will be trained to participate in Robotics Olympiad as well as get exposure to International Robotics Olympiad based on their capabilities. On the successful completion of each level, certificate will be given.
2. To cover the practical aspects of a concept, students perform various activities such as Puzzle Solving, Mathematical games, Field Activities, Activities through Origami, Model Making.