>> SMS will be sent to the Parents for the Verification of Documents (VOD).
>> All Original Documents to be brought for Verification. Both parents along with child to be present on the day of the VOD.
>> After the Verification of Original Documents, Parents of shortlisted students (according to the admission criteria) will be informed regarding the confirmation of admission through SMS.
>> Selected Parents to collect the Fee bill from school and submit the Demand Draft in favor of “SALWAN PUBLIC SCHOOL” amounting to Rs. 1,05,700/- within 3 days from the date of confirmation of Admission.
>> In case of online registration fee payment, kindly attach the receipt with the registration form at the time of submission.
The school will have an admission panel to completely conduct and supervise the admission procedure. Admission will be done based on the above guidelines.
For queries, contact the office between 9.30 a.m to 03.30 p.m only
Sector 15 (II):0124-4886050 extn:186, 9818376422
Classes Sale of Admission Forms Submission of Admission Forms
Pre Nursery, Nursery and K.G
Classes 1 to IX
1st August 2017 to 19th August 2017
from 09.00 a.m to 12 noon
3rd week of December 2017
(subject to availability of seats)
10th August 2017 to 19th August 2017 from 09.00 a.m to 12 noon
Achievements of our Students
* INSPIRE- 6th National Level Exhibition and Project Competition 2016. Our student was awarded at the Rashtrpati Bhavan and will be visiting Japan in the month of May-June 2017 to participate in the International Science Fest.
* Our students were selected for IRIS (Initiative for Research and Innovation in Science) National Level Science Fair at IISER, Pune in December 2016.
* In the National Science Seminar our team presented a paper on “Pulse for Food security prospects and challenges”.
* Our Space Programme led to the discovery of two new asteroids.
* We have thriving Co-curricular Programme that creates Leadership Potential in all arenas.
* Winners in National Level Competitions like Initiative for Research and Innovation in Science (IRIS), Innovation in Science pursuit for Inspired Research and Education (INSPIRE), Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan (VVM).
RANKED AMONGST TOP SCHOOLS OF GURGAON
For more details please log on to our facebook :
REGISTRATION OPEN FOR CLASS
PRE NURSERY, NURSERY AND KG
FROM 01 AUG 2017
Parameter for Allotment of Points
S. No. Parameters Maximum Points
Sibling (only the second child)
First Born Child
State Civil Services /Defence /Martyrs
Contribution towards any National Cause or Community Development Programme (Other than monetary contribution)
Parents with proven track record: National/State Award winners
(Academics, Sports, Co-curricular activities like Theatre, Dance & Music etc)
Distance from School (Bus routes with existing bus stops)
Distance from the school for Non Bus users
0-2 kms 25
2.1-5 kms 23
Above 5.1 kms 20
Age creteria as on 30th September 2018
3 Years for Pre-Nursery
4 Years for Nursery
5 Years for KG
For other class click here to download the Age limit Chart
* (Father + Mother)
** School Bus users on the existing Bus stop.
Click here for bus routes availlable from Salwan Public School, Sector-15 (II) and Salwan Montessori School, Sector-5, Gurgaon